The GW Medical Faculty Associates happily accepts the following insurance and contracted managed care and government insurance plans. While we strive to keep this list current at all times, the listed insurance and contracted managed care companies are subject to change.
Please note: the list of accepted insurances below vary by practice. Please call your provider's office prior to your appointment to confirm your insurance is accepted.
The GW Medical Faculty Associates does not accept any vision care plans.
- Anthem (PPO, HMO, and Point of Service, Medicare, and Health keepers VA Medicaid)
- CareFirst/BCBS of DC (PAR, HMO, PPO, POS)
- BCBS of Maryland
- Out of State BCBS
Managed Care Payers
- Adventist Health Net
- Aetna (HMO, PPO, POS Medicare)
- Cigna (HMO, PPO, POS)
- Coventry (HMO, PPO, POS, National Network, Medicare Advantage, Mail handlers Benefit Plan & First Health) **Excludes Coventry of Delaware
- HealthPayor's Org
- Informed (Anne Arundel Hospital Employees insurance)
- MultiPlan PPO
- NCAS (Third party administrator using CareFirst BCBS Network of providers)
- Sedgwick-Worker's Compensation Administrator
- Three Rivers-PPO
- United Healthcare (includes-HMO, PPO, POS, One Net PPO, Optimum Choice, United Medical Resource Network)
- Work Well-Workers Compensation Administrator
- AmeriHealth Caritas of DC
- Amerigroup - MD Medicaid MCO (applicable to practice sites in Maryland only)
- CareFirst Community Health Plan
- Champus (Tricare Standard only)*** excludes Tricare Prime
- Children with Special Needs
- Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan
- DC Medicaid
- Medicaid of MD
- Medicaid of VA
- Medicare Part B
- Railroad Medicare
- Priority Partners-MD Medicaid MCO (applicable to select practice sites in Maryland only)
Billing Office Contact Information
For questions related to your bill, please contact us via email or phone.
Phone hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Billing Resolution and Feedback
For feedback regarding your billing experience with The GW Medical Faculty Associates, please contact us:
Phone hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Financial Assistance Information
If you are seeking assistance in paying your bill, please review our financial assistance policy and application below.